Monday 2 July 2012

My Top 6 Nail Essentials featuring O.P.I Nail Envy and Seche vite Dry Fast Top Coat

From Left to Right - O.P.I Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment, O.P.I Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion, Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat, O.P.I Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil, Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File & O.P.I Original Nail Envy
 
As a Beautician I often get asked what is good for your nails, how do you keep your nails so nice, how do I stop them from breaking etc. The answer is you need to treat your nails like jewels dipping them in washing up liquid is a cardinal sin as it strips the nail and just isn't very good for the nail full stop, I always say,  'you wouldn't wash your hair in washing up liquid would you?' Wearing gloves is crucial when doing any household jobs and making sure you use the right products to get the most from your nails is key. The above are defiantly my top six nail products to keep my nails looking good, I'm not saying they work for everyone but from my experience of trying so many nail products on the market these are the creme de la creme for me!
O.P.I Avoplex Exfoliating Cuticle Treatment - You need to look after your cuticles period, to avoid over growing cuticles and to help your polish go on smoothly, this product just helps exfoliate the cuticle then you just need an orange stick to push back the cuticle every time you do your nails.

O.P.I Avoplex Moisture Replenishing Lotion - This is a great lightly scented lotion to help moisturize and nourish your hands, keep it by your bed, in your handbag, in the car etc. so you'll remember to keep your hands moisturized at all times.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat - This product is more about the finish of the nail, it is by far the best top coat I have ever used, it dry's instantly and gives the most amazing glass like finish to any nail colour and the shine lasts till you want to take it off, amazing.

O.P.I Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil - you need to nourish your cuticles so they stay healthy and this is great for this, with avocado oil in it this help moisturise the cuticle area and is also great to put on after you have painted your nails to protect the drying process.

Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File - In the salon I have to use disposable nail files on clients but for homecare I recommend using a crystal nail file, I always say to my clients when they use those cheap emery boards not to saw with the nail file back and forth it can damage the nail plate and cause splitting. A crystal nail file is far healthier for the nail as you can get away with sawing the nail if you must wihout damaging the plate, it just turns the nail to dust and this Leighton Denny one is by far one of the best I used, just don't drop it on a stone floor!


O.P.I Original Nail Envy - Last but not least my knight in shining armour O.P.I Nail Envy this keeps my nails hard, strong and long if I want them, providing you use this just as they say, I have seen amazing results from clients using this. The only thing I'd say is this is not for toes.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I just decided to post my reply here because it was easier while viewing your blog!

    On my page the top links are all Labels.
    Labels are just a type of category that will link all similar posts together such as Nails, Make Up, Life, Fashion. Try to keep them at a minimum like I did and as I wrote in the Blogging Tips post.

    To get them at the top of your page
    Go to Layout
    Right under where your main image/header is it should say "Add a Gadget"
    Click Add a Gadget and scroll down to the bottom and click the Labels gadget. Add it and it should start appearing in that top section.

    To add a Label to your post, go to your post and click edit then on the right hand size it should say Label and just add your label there. The more labels you have the more links you are going to have at the top of your page.

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig