Friday 20 July 2012

Nail of the Day - Galaxy Nails

I'm really getting in to my nail art lately and I decided to try out another popular trend Galaxy Nails. I like this look as no two nails are ever going to look the same so you can create your own individual take on the trend. I used O.P.I My Private Jet as my base for this look and this colour already looks like a Galaxy in a bottle with pretty flecks of rainbow within the black based polish. I waited for this to dry (preferably over night) and took some cut up make-up sponges and sponged on O.P.I Alpine Snow, Not Like The Movies, The One that Got Away and Crown Me already? for the Stars.


Have you tried this look, post me some photo's of your Galaxy Nails?!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig