Sunday 22 July 2012

O.P.I Swatches


EVERY MONTH IS OKTOBERFEST

THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS
ALPINE SNOW
SKI SLOPE SWEETIE
GOLD SHATTER

GOLDENEYE
WARM & FOZZIE
BRISBANE BRONZE

JAMES, JAMES BOND
DESIGNER DE BETTER
NEED SUNGLASSES
THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN GUN
YOU DON'T KNOW JACQUES! 
BE A DAHLIA WON'T YOU
BIG APPLE RED
BLACK CHERRY CHUTNEY
BLUE MY MIND
CAJUN SHRIMP
CANCUN FIESTA
CAN'T LET GO
CATCH ME IN YOUR NET
COLOR TO DINER FOR
COME TO POPPY
COSMO-NOT TONIGHT HONEY! 
DON'T MESS WITH O.P.I
DS RADIANCE
DULCE DE LECHE
GET YOUR NUMBER
GETTIN' MISS PIGGY WITH IT
IT'S MY YEAR
JAPANESE ROSE GARDEN
LIGHTS OF EMERALD CITY ON TOP OF YOU'RE SUCH A BUDAPEST
METALLIC 4 LIFE
ROAD HOUSE BLUES
SERVIN UP SPARKLE
THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY
TOMORROW NEVER DIES
YOU GLARE I GLOW

YOU'RE SUCH A BUDAPEST
STEADY A SHE ROSE 
SHORTS STORY
RUSSIAN NAVY 
RAINBOW CONNECTION
PURPLE WITH A PURPOSE 
PRINCESSES RULE 
PLAY THE PEONIES 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hey! I found you on beautylish and oh my the colours!! Absolutely love them! Pink Friday, Alpine Snow and Metallic 4 Life would have to be my favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thankyou! Yes OPI do have a great selection of colours! Great they are some of my fave colours too, good choice! X Laura X

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm in love with ALL of these color's I want to buy them all! love your blog you have a new sub.
    Xxx

    http://steffschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Thankyou, they are beautiful, thankyou so much for following my blog I appreciate it! I have already been following your blog :) Xx

      Delete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig