Friday 3 August 2012

July Favourites 2012 featuring Urban Decay, Essie and Tresemme


This month I have been trying a lot of new products on recommendation and reviews, all of the products I have tried so far have lived up to my expectations and I haven't put any of them down all month so they deserve to be in my July Favourites!
1. Tresemme Heat Defence Styling Spray
This smells like freshly washed hair and helps guard my hair from my straightener's I use. I love this as it protects up to 230'C which is great for all those hot hair tools.

2.Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm
This is an old favourite of mine, it smells of strawberry's, has SPF 15 and makes my lips look fuller and glossy.

3.Urban Decay Naked Palette
This was recommended to me and I had my eye on it for ages, but I was always put off by the price, I finally took the plunge and bought it and all I can say is I haven't looked back. This should be a staple in every girls make-up kit!

4. Models Own in Pink Fizz
This I bought on a whim just to go with the Essie Penny Talk so I could create the perfect Rose Gold nails and they are the perfect combination for that Rose Gold effect.
5. Essie in Penny Talk
This has become one of my cult favourites of the year, it transforms the nails in to an amazing mirror metallic effect.
6. Cosmopolitan Blend Perfection Sponge
I have the MAC pro sponge blender but I thought I would try a cheaper version to see how they compare and I have to say this actually works just as well if not a little better!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great favorites! I don't have the Naked palette myself, I have the Naked 2, but my bestfriend does. I definitely agree they're both wonderful palettes.

    (Also, I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award on my blog.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw you had the Naked 2 Palette on your July Favourites too, yes they are aren't they, I will have to ask for the Naked 2 for Christmas I think!

      Aww thankyou this means so much and very much appreciated!

      Delete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig