Wednesday 29 August 2012

Most Used Summer Beauty Products 2012

 
Nars Laguna Bronzer
I used to use a MAC bronzer until I found the famous Nars Laguna, it is such a beautiful matt bronzer which is not orange at all, I hit pan as it has become my Summer go to bronzer.
 
Urban Decay NYC Palette
This is filled with a beautiful array of colours to play with and endless eye look combinations to suit day and night. It comes in such a beautiful box with two Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils and a travel size Primer Potion. I have loved experimenting with this palette to create limitless summer eye looks.
 
Carmex Strawberry Lip Balm
I love this lip balm as it smells gorgeous, plumps my lips with a slight tingling effect and has SPF 15 for those sunny days.
 
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Another great classic from Urban Decay that I have used every day since I got it, it has a beautiful mix of neutral colours for everyday.
 
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation
I love this sheer foundation it gives my skin a flawless effect without being too heavy, plus it has SPF 15 too.
 
Models Own in Ibiza Mix
This is such a pretty glitter polish which works so well under this season's neon shades.
 
Essie in Penny Talk, Bikini So Teeny & Mint Candy Apple
Essie has come out with some great colours this summer, my favourite are Penny Talk a Rose Gold toned polish, Bikini So Teeny, a stunning cornflower blue & Mint Candy Apple an old favourite.
 
China Glaze in Shocking Pink
This milky light neon pink has been so pretty for summer and I am yet to find another pink as beautiful as this. 
 
Nars Blush in Orgasm
I totally fell in love with this blush; I use it as a cheek highlighter over MAC Melba. It glistens on the skin and instantly brightens my face.
 
Vera Wang Perfume in Princess Night
If you're a fan of deep musky perfumes then you'll love this, I love the original princess but this takes it to whole new level, a beautiful summer night's perfume.
 
Macadamia Deep Repair Hair Masque
This is my quick fix hair mask, the smell is amazing and is great when I want to deep condition my ends quickly.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Cool post. I think I want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, go for it! Be intersting to see what everyone else loved this Summer.

      Delete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig