Tuesday 21 August 2012

My Top 3 Beauty Books - Bobbi Brown, Scott Barnes, Beauty Bible

I love collecting beauty & makeup books; they are so colourful and full of tips & tricks that inspire me for a lifetime, so I thought I would share with you my top 3 makeup & beauty books that I cannot live without.

1. Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual
This book is perfect for anyone who has a passion for makeup or who is just starting out. It gives you so many tips and tricks, what colours to use on different lip shades, eye colours & skin tones. There is just so much in this book that I refer to time and time again and I always learn something new from it every time I pick it up.




Bobbi also recommends suggestions for starting your basic and more colourful makeup kits, as well as how to apply the makeup basics.




2. The 21st Century Beauty Bible
This is my Holy Grail book as it is filled with beauty products 'tried & tested' by real women. It lists a description on the highest rating products and is divided into sub categories including everything from mascara to cleansers & perfume to shampoo. I just love referring to this book if I need a new beauty product that I need to know works well and I can get results from.




 It's also filled with tips and tricks to inspire you from head to toe.



3. About Face Celebrity Makeup Techniques by Scott Barnes
Now this book is defiantly a little bit special, Scott can transform any women into the most beautiful goddess ever! He looks at a face differently to any other makeup artist; he can see a women's best features and then takes to work like a magician buy sculpting & contouring the face with different powders, creams & liquids to accentuate your features to the maximum. The transformations are amazing, for me he is more than a makeup artist, he is a magician and a illusionist.




This book includes transformations, step by step instructions and his magic tips & tricks to achieve on any colour, face shape and age.



SHARE:

1 comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig