Tuesday 7 August 2012

My Top 3 Favourite Deep Conditioner's featuring, Philip Kingsley, Ojon & Macadamia

If you have long, damaged or coloured hair a deep conditioner can be essential to help moisturise & restore the hair. I have long, coloured hair also so I like to do an intense hair mask once a week to ensure my ends stay hydrated, shiny and healthy. I thought I would share you with you my top 3 deep conditioners that work for me.
  
From Left to Right, Macadamia Deep Repair Mask, Philip Kingsley Elasticizer and Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment

Macadamia Deep Repair Mask
This mask is truly amazing, I recently discovered this and now I can't be without it, it smells divine for a start and has a thick luxurious gooey texture to it. I like to concentrate this on the ends and then I use a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute the product through my hair while I'm in the shower, leave it for 7 Minutes then you wash it off. I like to compliment this by using the Macadamia Rejuvenating Shampoo. My hair after feels amazing like silk it really does the condition the hair amazingly!


Philip Kingsley Elasticizer

This is a cult favourite of mine, such an iconic product and was originally made for Audrey Hepburn!
This product is amazing you only have to see all the reviews for yourself, it is a little pricey but I think totally worth the money when you can see what it does to dry, damaged or brittle hair. It makes my hair feel soft and hydrated and you can see the results the more you use.

You apply this to damp hair before you wash it, then you put on the plastic cap that comes with it to help penetrate the ingredients into the hair. It says to leave for 10-20 Min's but I often leave it on a lot longer to get the most from this genius product.



Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment
I love this product for it's entirely natural contents, it helps restore my hair if I want an all over intense hair treatment. The story of this beautiful product is really inspiring as it comes from deep within the remote rainforest in Central America and founded by Denis Simioni a guy who just stumbled upon it! I admit the smell is not so great, it does remind me of smoke but this is an entirely natural product and I know they do sell a not so strong smelling version of this product.

When applying you use the comb provided to scoop out half a teaspoon into your hand, I do find I need more than half a teaspoon to evenly distribute this throughout my hair. The texture feels like putty but with the warmth of your hand it liquefies into an oil that is easy to apply to the hair. You apply to dry hair before shampooing and I tend to wrap my hair in a bun and let the goodness sink in for around 20 Min's or longer if you have more time. You then carry on with your normal hair routine shampoo/condition to reveal restored conditioned hair.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig