Wednesday 3 October 2012

September Beauty Favourites 2012 featuring NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss and Nails Inc. Baker Street

1. NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach
This is the first lip gloss I have tried from Nyx and I love it! This smells like sweets, the colour is gorgeous and it is really moisturising on the lips.
2. Nails Inc in Baker Street
This colour is unlike anything I have ever seen before, as seen on Beyonce, this is a true crème finish royal blue and is stunning on the nails!
3. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter
This is one of my all-time favourite night time body butters to apply, the texture is so luxurious and really makes the body feel hydrated from top to toe. I also love the comforting smell of the Shea.
4. MAC Lipstick in Cherish
This lipstick I bought a while ago to use for weddings, but just recently I have loved wearing it for the perfect nude lip and is stunning with a gloss on top to finish it off.
5. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I did a review on this recently comparing it to the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, I love both of these foundation's but have been using this more lately for a cheaper alternative at the weekends.
6. St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser in Medium Dark
I rediscovered this when it came free with a magazine a couple of months ago, this was one of my most loved fake tan brands until the fake tan market exploded and I ended up trying alot of new innovative tan brands. I have really fell in love with this again because it's great for everyday use just to give you that glow with no streaks and it has a gorgeous scent to it.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great products! I really want to try The Body Shop Body Butter

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig