Tuesday 13 November 2012

October Beauty and Nail Favourites! Featuring NYX and Rapid Lash


 
1. Essie Recessionista - This is from Essie's Fall Collection Stylenomics, it is a beautiful deep red/magenta creme finish and is really on trend this Fall & Winter, I love it!
 
2. Rapid Lash - Although this is a little pricey you get results from it and I found my lashes to be, thicker, fuller & longer which is a small price to pay for natural lashes rather than Lash Extensions every couple of months.
 
3. Jergens Original Cherry Almond Beauty Lotion - I have been a big fan of Jergens since discovering it last year, they have slightly changed the packing and scents, but this is still a great drugstore luxury body lotion which is thick, silky and smells amazing !
 
4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - What a beautiful highlighter this is, I have loved using this to highlight my lips, cheek bones and nose, it's such a beautiful nude/bronze that compliments your face and body and the compact lasts for ever.
 
5. NYX Bronzer & Blusher Combo in Ibiza - This is a new product I have really wanted to try and it's beautiful. this combo comes with a lovely bronzer to contour with and then a beautiful pink frosted highlighter that I like to apply to the high part of my cheek bones.

SHARE:

1 comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig