Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Favourite Fall Things To Do

My Favourite Fall Things To Do

My Favourite Fall Things To Do by pinkparadisebeauty featuring photo wall art

As I have got older I have grown to love the Fall Season and these are just a few of my favourite things to do and wear during the season.

1.  I enjoy watching the leaves on the trees turn beautiful shades of red and gold through the season they always look so pretty.

2. It's all about the candles coming into the winter months, they create such warmth and atmosphere in the home.

3. As it starts to get colder I love nothing more than wrapping myself in a big cosy blanket while watching the TV! 
4. I love making and trying different soups in the Fall they are so hearty and filling.


5. I like the dark Revlon Lip Butters as they give the perfect hint of colour but don't look to overpowering on the lips.

6.. Essie Recessionista is my all time Fall colour it's the perfect mix of red & berry.

7. Riding boots are still trending this Fall and I have been on an endless mission to find the perfect pair, which I finally found in Zara, they are a great fashionable add on to your wardrobe to wear in the colder months.

8. There's nothing better than getting one of Starbucks new season hot drinks to warm you up, they are such a nice treat and defiantly get me in the mood for Fall! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig