Wednesday 9 October 2013

My Top Fall and Winter Nail Polish Picks featuring Essie and Nails Inc

My Top Fall & Winter Nail Polish Picks

Now we are approaching the colder seasons, I'm excited to put away my neon's and mint green nail polish and get out the gorgeous deep, dark colours ready for the winter. 
I've put together for you some of my current favourite top Fall & Winter Nail Polish Picks trending this season.

Blood Vamp Reds - Show your inner Vampire and sport this seasons array of deep reds, burgundy's and blacks.

Neutral & Bronzed - Neutral shimmers and cremes are still popular for Fall/Winter, so if you're  bored of wearing your deep colours already then opt for a sassy nude. If you're not into neutrals then step it up with a gorgeous bronze or golden colour ready for the party season.

Jewel Tones - The Jewelled colours are back this year in bright purples, greens & blues, my favourite is the Nails Inc. Bling it on Emerald as it gives the effect of sparkly jewels on your nails.

Metallic - It's all about the grey toned metallics this year shot with pinks & greens, my top favourite is Essie - For the Twill of It.

Texture - If you're into nail art and keeping up with the trends, then texture is a must for all dye hard nail fans, play with matte, Liquid Sand, Feathers etc. the list is endless! 

Liquid Golds - Following on from the popular gold leaf top coat last year, drape your nails in Ciate's Metallic Caviar nail kit or go for something more subtle from O.P.I's Mariah Carey Holiday Collection in Ski Slope Sweetie which is a light iridescent gold mix.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig