Sunday 29 December 2013

December Beauty and Nail Favourites featuring MAC Rebel & Ciate

I don't know about you but I am not sure what happened to December this year, it came and went in a flash and now another year is upon us filled with excitement, goals & aspirations! 
I do hope you had a lovely December and I wish you all a healthy, happy New Year! 



1. Ciate Minimanimonth - This was a gift from my boyfriend, I had pined over this for a couple of years as it looked so amazing and it didn't let me down defiantly my number one favourite from December! 
Each day I was so excited to wake up to open this advent calendar to find a beautiful mini nail polish! I have a full review and swatches on this advent calendar coming next week on my Blog, so keep posted.


2. The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body Butter - I love getting into the Christmas spirit and have to have everything festive, hand creams, lotions, candles the lot, so I was excited to see these festive body butters from The Body Shop as I am a big fan of the normal collection. 
This smells deliciously crisp and festive, but I do think this scent is not for everyone as it is quite distinctive. 


3 & 5. MAC Lipstick in Rebel & MAC Lip Pencil in Vino - I've been getting braver recently with my lipstick choices as I've always loved a dark burgandy lip but never had the confidence to pull it off. I saw this lipstick on the beautiful Casey Holmes on YouTube, she made it look so easy to wear with her dark hair, so she finally inspired me to give it a go! I love pairing it with MAC Lip Pencil in Vino.


4. Balmi Lipbalm in Coconut - This has been my saviour throughout the winter months and has been the only thing that has moisturised my lips!  


6. MAC Blusher in Dollymix - I've had this blush for a couple of years now and dipped in and out of using it until this month I had an obsession with deep reds & pinks so I rediscovered this blush which leaves your cheeks looking flushed with a pop of deep pink sheeny wash of colour. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig