I cannot believe it is December on Sunday, I actually don't know where November has gone! Here's a round up of my November favourites I have been loving this month.
1. MAC Cleanse Off Oil - I first discovered this on one of Miss Glamorazzi's Video, so thankyou! (See below) And I totally love this stuff, it melts your make-up off in minutes but it is very messy so I make sure I have a facial wipe to hand to wipe all the melted make-up off my face, then I follow by cleansing and moisturising.
2. HD Brows pencil in Black - I came across HD Brows a few years ago, it is a UK based brand who specialise in the Ultimate Celebrity High Definition Eyebrow Treatment. I trained in the treatment this year and discovered a whole new way of looking at eyebrows and this is one thing I can't live without now which is the HD Brows Eyebrow pencil, it is sharpened using a knife to create a unique screwdriver shaped point to draw precise fine hairs within the brow, genius!
3. O.P.I Avojuice in Peony & Poppy - I love the O.P.I Avojuice's they smell delish and soak into the skin like a dream! This is one of their new scents and it smells so delicate and pretty and makes my hands feel really soft, especially in these colder months.
4. Essie in Beyond Cozy - This glitter came from Essie's Holiday Collection last year but I admit I only discovered it properly this year and have really loved wearing this lately as it has the perfect amount of sparkle!
5. Dadi Cuticle Oil - I have been using O.P.I Avoplex for years now and have been happy with it until I recently came across this brand of cuticle oil called Dadi Oil, it's 95% Organic and smells luxurious and divine like I'm smothering my cuticles in gold, it's beautiful and I defiantly recommend this to anyone with dry cuticles.
6. MAC Lipstick in Hang Up - I have never been very confident in wearing darker lipsticks, but I am trying to be a bit braver in my lipstick choices recently, which is why I have been loving MAC Hang Up. It looks great softened with a lip balm for day or as a bold strong lip in the evening.