Monday 20 January 2014

Nails Inc The Statement Collection Swatches, Review & Photos

I first discovered Nails Inc. many years ago and became a fan instantly, I have watched them grow into an innovative, fashion forward brand with nail bars across the UK.

I love Nails Inc. for their on trend colours and textures that suit any devoted nail lover! 
http://www.nailsinc.com/

 
I received The Statement Collection as a Christmas Gift, the 7 piece set is from QVC and has up to the minute colours, finishes and textures.


PRICE - This is priced at £33.95 including P&P for the seven polishes, which is an amazing price considering one polish alone costs £11! My top tip for buying Nails Inc. is to shop on QVC as they always have up to date colours and trends at affordable pack prices.

PACKAGING - The package itself was just a card board box that the varnish came in, but each one was wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it. The bottles themselves are 10ml which is a little less than a regular high end polish which usually contains around 15ml for around the same price. I really love the different names on the front to represent which nail trend they are, it's cute and individual.

APPLICATION - The brush is a lovely shape which makes the polish easy to apply, the only thing I don't like is the cap as it's round which makes it hard to hold properly when applying. Most of the colours are opaque in one coat which is something I love about Nails Inc. but beware as some of the glitter polishes are packed with so much glitter it makes it hard to apply onto the nail, so I advise patting it on.

LONGEVITY - Most of the colours get a good wear of 4-5 days, but the glitter trend bottles tend to chip really easily after about a day, I recommend using them as a top coat over your favourite polish to make them chip less, instead of applying layers of pure glitter.

I award the Nails Inc. Statement Collection 4.7 out of 5.




 

 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig