Friday 20 June 2014

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Perfume Review and Photos

Marc Jacobs Daisy is one of my favourite day perfume's and I love the beautiful packaged Summer Limited Edition scents they bring out, as they are so feminine and wearable without being over powering.
Here are my thoughts on the Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight Perfume.
What's your favourite Summer Perfume?
Price
 I have the 75ml bottle which retails for £52 from what I've seen this is the only size they do in this Limited Edition version, but for 75ml it's a reasonably priced perfume for how big the bottle is.
Packaging
 The packaging is stunning as ever with it's beautifully elegant bottle and pretty daisy top it complements any dressing table! I didn't even want to throw the box it came in away as yet again it was covered in an array of coloured Daisy's.
I personally prefer the bright Daisy packaging to the original Eau So Fresh perfume because it's bright and happy, but I think this is personal preference.
 This is a spray applicator with top.
Scent and Longevity
This is a lot fresher to the original Eau So Fresh Perfume I would say comparing them both together the original is a little deeper and suited for evening too, whereas this one is defiantly a day perfume.
I'm not usually keen on fruity scents which this is, but this just has a gorgeous fresh smell mixed in with the fruitiness to create a beautiful Summer scent.
It's described as having notes of raspberry, apricot and blood orange which give it the sweet scent mixed with tiare tahiti which in turn takes the edge of the sweet smell.
All in all this works perfectly, the only down point is it's longevity, you defiantly have to re apply this a couple of times to keep the scent lingering longer, but I tend to find this with a lot of sweet perfumes.
 
Overall Thoughts
For me this is a beautifully packaged non over powering perfume perfect for those Spring and Summer days or as a lovely gift for someone. This is not to everyone's price range but for how big the bottle is and plus the pretty packaging it's a small price to pay.
As I said before the only negative for me is the scent longevity, but hey it's pretty accessory to pop in your bag to top up your perfume throughout the day!
 
I award the Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight 4 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig