Tuesday 3 June 2014

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation First Impression, Review and Photo's

I finally got my hands on the newest edition to the Touché Éclat family as for years I had used the  Highlighter Pen and had always been a big fan of this, so I was excited to know that YSL had created a Foundation to complement this.
The foundation claims to conceal, illuminate and give a radiant glow to the skin.
 Here's my first Impression on the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation.
Price
This retails for £30.50 which is defiantly pricey but this is a premium brand and I think this is what you would expect to pay if your looking for a high end foundation.
This has a great selection of 22 shades to suit light right through to dark skin tones.
Packaging
This comes in a gorgeous gold box and the bottle itself is glass and contains 30ml of product, it also has a hygienic pump dispenser and a beautiful gold lid.
 Application
 This had a medium consistency and I used about three pumps to get the coverage I needed, I applied it with a flat foundation brush and a damp make-up sponge, the colour was buildable and covered my redness and blemishes well, I also had a beautiful glow after application.
Longevity
This lasted pretty well from 10.30am till 9pm at night, I lost most of the radiant glow towards the late evening and some of my redness and pimples became exposed, so I would defiantly advise using a good primer, concealer and setting spray to get the most from this foundation.
Overall Thoughts
Overall I loved this foundation, it did exactly what it said to illuminate, conceal and give a radiant glow, this is a beautiful packaged luxurious Foundation, perfect for Brides or anyone who wants their skin to oose radiance. I personally will only use this at the weekend and special occasions because of the hefty price tag, I would also purchase a slightly darker shade for the Summer too.
As I mentioned above a primer, concealer and setting spray is needed to get the best longevity from the Touché Éclat.

I award the YSL Touché Éclat Foundation a 4 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig