Friday 11 July 2014

My Top 10 Summer Nail and Beauty Essentials featuring MAC and Maybelline

My Top 10 Summer Nail & Beauty Essentials
I love Summer time it's my favourite season, the sun is out, the evenings get lighter and I love having tanned skin, going to the beach, wearing bright Summer clothes and having BBQ's! So here are My Top 10 Nail & Beauty Essentials I can't live without throughout the Summer months!
What are some of yours?
1. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
When it's hot outside, I hate wearing a heavy foundation, but still like something to cover up my imperfections and the Maybelline BB Cream is perfect I love this stuff as it has the right amount of coverage which feels light on the skin and has an added SPF of 15.
 
2. Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Continuous Spray SPF 30
When it comes to protection I opt for a high factor to start with and I love this Hawaiian Tropic Spray as this has a fine mist which is less messy and sticky, I just find sprays much more convenient.
 
3. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh
I recently did a blog post review on this perfume, it's a gorgeous Summer scent as it's fresh and not too heavy and has a lovely floral accents to it which beautifully refreshing.

4. Barry M Gelly Nail Polish in Greenberry
If you didn't know by now I am a sucker for Mint Green and this has been my favourite Mint polish ever since I got my hands on this Barry M colour, it is the perfect Neon Mint shade and looks amazing on toes!

  5. Maybelline Megs Plush Mascara Waterproof
This is one of my favourite mascaras as it catches every lash, I call it the lash catcher and this it's great in waterproof for those pool and beach days.

6. Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Hydrate
My lips are always so dry in the Summer and so it's imporatant to always carry something to keep them hydrated when I'm out and about.

7. Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic
I always take the spritz version of this toner away with me on holiday, I have a mini one for my beach bag and it's perfect for refreshing the face throughout the day as it contains cooling Cucumber and Aloe Vera.
http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/instant-boost-skin-tonic.html
 
 8. H&M Vanilla Hand and Face Wet Wipes
Wet Wipes are a must in my beach bag as they are perfect for refreshing your hands and face and for wiping those sticky hands after applying sun cream and eating.

9. MAC Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
This for me is the ultimate Summer lipstick, it's a perfect pop of neon pink for those Summer days and nights!

10. Victoria's Secret PINK Ready To Party Body Mist
I love any Victoria's Secret body mist for the beach, the scents smell amazing and are amazing for a refresh throughout the day and a great alternative to a heavy perfume.
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig