Thursday 4 September 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur VS Instant Pore Eraser

 
I really like the Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser for days during the week where I don't wear as much makeup, you only need a tiny bit and it's a great silky smoothing primer that perfects the skin, so I was excited to find a new addition to the Baby Skin family, the Instant Fatigue Blur in Cool Rose, on the website it mentions to refresh, smooth and hydrate, so here's a quick review of this beauty.
This retails for £7.99 the same price as the original for 22ml, there is also an Apricot version too.
This comes in the signature Baby Skin packaging the only difference is the colour. This has a screw top lid and a squeezy tube for application.
 Upon application this is slightly scented and has a beautiful brightening pink tint to it, I applied this with my fingers over half of my face and the other half I applied the Pore Eraser. 
This Instant Fatigue Blur is runnier in texture, felt refreshing, light and evened out my skin tone nicely.
The Instant Pore Eraser mattifies the skin and fills in pores, this has a thick silky consistency and has no scent.
These are hard to compare overall as they both benefit in different ways depending on what skin you have and what you want to achieve from a primer.
I personally think these would work great together to achieve the perfect primed skin.
Have you guys tried any of the Baby Skin Line, let me know your thoughts!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig