Thursday 13 November 2014

Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas

Easy Healthy Breakfast Ideas
For me breakfast is my favourite and the most important meal of the day, I feel my most creative with food in the morning, but I also strive for a healthy quick breakfast to get me through mid-morning.
I wanted to share with you three of my favourite quick and easy breakfast choices.
What is your favourite breakfast meal?
I love this breakfast if I really have no time in the morning or I am off to the gym.
Smoothies are my favourite they are so tasty and quench my thirst in the morning.
Now it's getting colder, this is perfect for mornings especially towards the end of the week when I don't have much left in the fridge,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig