Friday 27 February 2015

Nail of the Day - O.P.I Hello Hawaii Ya?

O.P.I Hello Hawaii Ya?

Now I am a big fan of what I like to call a muddy coloured nail polish. I love these shades as they look so chic and sophisticated on the nails and are quickly becoming the new taupe. I recently scoped out the O.P.I Hawaii Collection and the only ones that caught my eye were, That's Hula-rious and Hello Hawaii Ya?. Although for me Hello Hawaii Ya doesn't represent any thing exotic or Summery, this beautiful muted purple is perfect for those Autumn/Winter days, which we are still having at the moment here in the UK. This polish is almost an identical dupe for Leighton Denny's Leading Lilac which I featured in a previous nail of the day.
What's been your favourite colour from the O.P.I Hawaii Collection? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me. Happy Friday!
Leighton Denny Leading Lilac
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig