Thursday 12 March 2015

My Top Ten Spring Nail Polish Picks

Top 10 Spring Nail Polish Picks
Over the past week I've been really getting into the mood for Spring, it's actually starting to feel like it here in the UK too, there is blossom everywhere. With Spring comes pretty pastel nails, so I thought I'd share with you some old favourites and new finds in the form of my top ten Spring nail polish picks.

What's your go to Spring nail polish picks? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Cuccio Mood Alteration
1. Cuccio Colour Mood Alteration
This pretty glitter has a peachy/pink base and is shot with chunky rainbow glitter pieces to create the perfect Spring glitter, that can be worn alone or on top of a coral polish.

Essie Pansy
2. Essie Pansy
This recent purchase is a stunning coral/pink crème formula that looks beautiful on it's own or with the above Cuccio glitter on top.
 
Soigne Sirop De Rose
3. Soigne Sirop De Rose
This is a new brand I discovered recently, which I will be doing a review on soon, so keep checking back. This beautiful shade is a true peachy coral crème formula that compliments a tan beautifully.
 
Essie French Affair
4. Essie French Affair
Essie French Affair is a crème based pink/lilac pastel shade, which is so pretty for Spring as it gives a lovely clean fresh finish to the nails.
Morgan Taylor Invitation Only
5. Morgan Taylor Invitation Only
I'm always on the look out for a good purple nail polish as there never seems to be that many good shades of purple out there. I discovered Invitation Only last year and oh what a stunner this is! It's a crème based pastel purple, that looks identical to a pack of Parma Violet sweets!
O.P.I You're Such a Budapest
6. O.P.I You're Such a Budapest
You're Such a Budapest is one of my all time favourite colours. This periwinkle purple is the most stunning shade on short nails, with or without a glitter.
 
Essie Bikini So Teeny
7. Bikini So Teeny
Another oldie but a goody, Essie Bikini So Teeny is reminiscent of O.P.I You're Such a Budapest but with more blue in. This crème based polish is shot with a faint silver shimmer and is another perfect addition to your Spring nail wardrobe.
 

Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace
8. Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace
Party at the Palace is part of the Cinderella collection created by Morgan Taylor for the release of the new Disney film. This polish has a mint green base and is shot with a gold/green shimmer. It is the most stunning shade of mint green I've ever seen and defiantly my new favourite, you have to go and check this out!
 
Tanya Burr Little Duck
9. Tanya Burr Little Duck
I recently featured this in my February favourites, not only because of the colour but because of the impressive formula. This crème based mint green is a lovely bright mint, which is opaque in two coats.
 
O.P.I Lights of Emerald City
10. O.P.I Lights of Emerald City
This is my number one favourite glitter, as I have never seen anything like this before. Lights of Emerald City is made up of tiny square pieces of iridescent glitter, mixed together with larger white square pieces. This stunning glitter looks best paired with any of the above spring colours or as the perfect addition to a Bridal French manicure, if your after something a little different but still classic.
Lights of Emerald City is paired with O.P.I You're Such a Budapest
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig