Friday 6 March 2015

Nail of the Day - Pastel Galaxy Nail Art

Pastel Galaxy Nail Art
I was first inspired to do this design after discovering a similar version on Pinterest a few years ago, I love pastel colours together as they look so pretty and compliment each other well. I had re-created the original Galaxy Nail Art a while ago and loved the combination of colours merging together and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to re-create the pastel version now Spring is setting in.
What's your favourite nail art design you'd love to re-create?
Products mentioned:
1. Base Coat - O.P.I Original Nail Envy
2. Nail Polish Remover - O.P.I Expert Touch
3. Make-Up Sponge Wedges
4. Scissors
5. White Polish - O.P.I Alpine Snow
6. Baby Pink Polish - Ciate Strawberry Milkshake
7. Blue Polish - Models Own Cornflower Gleam
8. Mint Polish - The Edge Serrano
9. Pastel Yellow Polish - Models Own Banana Split
10. Silver Glitter Polish - Ciate Celestial
11. Top Coat - Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
12. Cuticle Stick or Q Tips
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig