Monday 9 March 2015

Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Products featuring Maybelline and Revlon

Top 10 Drugstore Makeup Products
Drugstore brands have come along way over the past couple of years, bringing to you some great innovative products that don't cost the earth. Sometimes it's not worth splurging on high end make-up when there is plenty of good drugstore dupes that deliver just as well. I wanted to share with you my Top 10 Drugstore Make-up Products that I love just as much as some of the premium makeup products I own.
What's your favourite drugstore item that you can't live without? Tweet me or leave me a comment down below.
Maybelline The Eraser Eye
1. Maybelline the Eye Eraser £7.99
I love this stuff, this under eye concealer, is brightening, has the perfect consistency and conceals really nicely, I would even go as far as to say I like it better than the MAC Pro Long wear Concealer having used this for a while now.

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation
2. Revlon Photo Ready Foundation £12.99
This is a great dupe for Make Up For Ever HD Foundation, so if your after a more affordable version, then this does an equally good job. It gives great coverage, with a lovely flawless finish.

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
3. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation £6.99
This gives a beautiful dewy finish, has a light to medium coverage and is amazing value for money for a drugstore foundation.

Maybelline Color Tattoo
4. Maybelline Color Tattoo £4.99
I have these in practically every colour because they are a great price point, come in array of colours, have impressive pigmentation and are just as long wearing as the Bobbi Brown version.

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
5. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner £7.99
I did a comparison on the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner compared to this Maybelline version and to be honest I couldn't see the difference. I have this in Black Gold and it lasts all day but for half the price.

Maybelline Mega Plush, Sensational and The Colossal Go Extreme Mascara
6. Maybelline Mascara's £6.99 - £7.99
As you know Maybelline are my favourite drugstore brand for mascaras. Don't get me wrong I do like my high end mascara's but considering the price and the fact they don't last that long, a drugstore version is better value for money for everyday. Maybelline have an excellent selection to choose from to suit everybody's needs, that give just as good results.

NYX Lipliner Pencil
7. NYX Lipliner Pencil £3.50
I have the MAC lip liners and comparing these both together, there is no difference whatsoever, apart from the price. So save yourself a bit of money and opt for the NYX version as they come in a superb selection of colours to match with your favourite MAC lipstick.

Maybelline Baby Lips
8. Maybelline Baby Lips £2.99 - £3.49

These are great everyday, staple lip balms to keep in your bag, car, bedroom, everywhere, as there is so many to collect. Not only do I love the packaging, some of them add a hint of colour if your not feeling a bold lip that day.

Revlon Lip Butters
9. Revlon Lip Butters £7.99
These are probably one of the best launches Revlon have done in a few years now. Again they come in a stunning array of colours and just add a subtle shade of colour to your lips without being too overpowering.


NYX Butter Gloss
10. NYX Butter Glosses £5
NYX Cosmetics do some phenomenal make-up products at super bargain prices and these Butter Glosses are no exception. They have superb colour payoff, almost like a lipstick in a gloss formula and the price well you can't go wrong really.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig