Friday 24 April 2015

Nail of the Day - Mint Green Nail Polish Obsession

Mint Green Nail Polish
 
Back in the day I was always a pink nail polish kind of girl, whether it was fuchsia, pastel, glitter, shimmer or neon, I wore it! As my love for nail polish has grown, so has my collection of colours, nowadays there is so much more choice and you can just about get away with any shade of colour or finish on your nails.

I started my mint green obsession a few years ago and it really snowballed from there, my first ever mint green polish was Essie Mint Candy Apple, but it actually took me a few years to pluck up the courage to wear such a daring shade. Fast forward to the present and I've become a serious magpie when it comes to anything mint green! Of course there is many variations of this colour, so I thought I'd share with you my ever growing collection of shades, in the hope it will help you out when knowing what type of mint shade to go for.

What's your all time favourite mint green shade? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
L to R - Essie First Timer, Barry M Greenberry, Essie Naughty Nautical, All That Jazz Sea of Love, Revlon Wintermint, O.P.I Mermaid's Tears
L to R - Tanya Burr Little Duck, Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace, Ciate Pepperminty, Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Models Own Mint Icing
For swatches on the nails, feel free to check out my Pinterest boards.
1. Essie First Timer - a true bright green.
2. Barry M Greenberry - a bright neon mint.
3. Essie Naughty Nautical - a true turquoise shot with slight shimmer.
4. All That Jazz Sea of Love - a muted mint/turquoise, shot with rainbow glitter
5. Revlon Winter Mint - a scented shimmery mint green, shot with turquoise glitter, the perfect dupe for Deborah Lippman Mermaid's Dream.
6. O.P.I Mermaid's Tears - a crème based muted mint green.
7. Tanya Burr Little Duck - a bright crème based mint.
8. Morgan Taylor Party at the Palace - a stunning shimmer based mint, shot with a gold sheen.
9. Ciate Pepperminty - a crème based pastel mint.
10. Morgan Taylor Mint Chocolate Chip - a true classic mint green shade.
11. Essie Mint Candy Apple - a crème based fresh pastel mint.
12. Models Own Mint Icing - a true bright mint green.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig