Monday 20 April 2015

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying!

Product Empties and Products I Regret Buying
Hey guys, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Over the past couple of months I have accumulated quite a few product empties, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to do another empties and products I regret buying video. Every empties video I do, I always try to feature new products I've used up to give you a final mini review on what I really thought on a product and if I would re-purchase them again.

Is there any products you've regretted buying recently, let me know in the comments below or tweet me.
1. The Body Shop Almond Body Butter
2. The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter
3. The Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Butter
4. Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Body Lotion
5. Victoria's Secret Moonlight Dream Body Lotion
6. Treacle Moon Warm Cinnamon Nights Shower Gel
7. Colgate Max White One Mouth Wash in Sensational Mint
8. Johnsons Baby Shampoo 500ml
9. Organix Macadamia Oil Conditioner
10. Elemis Balancing Lime Blossom Cleanser
11. Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Water
Garnier Micellar Water - http://pinkparadisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/quick-review-garnier-micellar-water.html
12. Nivea 3 in 1 Cleansing Micellar Water
13. Rimmel Wonderfull Mascara with Argan Oil
14. Tarte, Lights, Camera Lashes Mascara
15. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
16. MAC Clear Brow Gel
17. MAC Eye shadows in Omega and Brule
18. Maybelline The Eye Eraser
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig