Friday 10 April 2015

Soap and Glory Archery Brow Review and Photos

Soap & Glory Archery
I was recently watching the lovely Anna's (Vivianna Does MakeupBoots Haul video and she mentioned about the Soap and Glory Archery and how she had heard it was similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. Now Soap and Glory Make-up is something I have never ventured into, but of course if I hear someone talk about a new brow product, mascara, nail polish or lipstick, my eyes light up and I have to go and see what all the fuss is about, so here's my thoughts.

What's your favourite go to brow product or is there anything you recommend that I haven't tried yet? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
This retails for £10 which may seem a bit steep for a drugstore brow product, but you are really getting two products for the price of one. Archery also comes in two colours, Love is Blonde and Brownie Points.

Packaging
The Archery packaging is eye-catching, as is all Soap & Glory products, I also love the fact that this comes boxed and is clearly labelled so you know exactly what your buying. The pen itself is dual-ended, with a retractable pencil on one end and a brow marker on the other. I really like how the pencil is retractable, as it keeps it hygienic and means you don't waste product.
 
Application
Upon application I used the pencil first to outline my shape and create fullness, I then used the felt tip for precision and definition. Both products work well together, but separately the pencil is quite waxy and doesn't have the best pigmentation to see a huge difference, but overall the finished brows did look lovely and natural.

Longevity
I had Archery on from 8.30am until 10pm at night and by the end of the evening my brows had worn off slightly where I had applied the wax pencil, but overall they wore really well throughout the day.
 
Overall Thoughts
Overall this was a hit for me, I love the concept of the two products working together as I feel sometimes one brow product is not enough to be able to get the perfect brows each day. The price and packaging is a phenomenal value for money and it's great to see a felt tip brow pen available in the drugstore, as these are hard to find usually. With regards to the pencil end, the tip is a little thick and the formula, a bit too waxy, so this wouldn't be a product I would use on it's own as I think it would wear off easily. As a whole both ends work great together to produce a beautiful natural looking brow, it's just a shame there isn't a wider colour selection.

I award the Soap & Glory Archery 4.6 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig