Friday 29 May 2015

Nail of the Day - Coral Nail Polish Collection

Coral Nail Polish
Last week my toes finally came out of hibernation for the Wedding I went too. I decided to paint them a bright neon coral to match with my dress and in the end I opted for Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant.

Coral's are one of my favourite shades to wear at this time of year, as they just make me think of warm evenings and Summer holidays. Now it has to be said, I have a fair few shades of coral nail polish, so I thought I would narrow it down to my top five coral picks for Summer.

What's your favourite coral nail polish? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
O.P.I My Chihuahua Bites!, Morgan Taylor Watch Your Step, Sister!, Soigne Sirop De Rose, Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
1. O.P.I My Chihuahua Bites - This is a crème based deep coral, that has a red undertone.
2. Morgan Taylor Watch Your, Step Sister - Created for the Disney Cinderella film, Watch Your Step, Sister is a beautiful bright shade of coral, which again is crème based, with a pink undertone.
3. Soigne Sirop De Rose - This gorgeous pink/coral has the most beautiful formula, that is natural based too.
4. Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant - I absolutely love this shade as it's true neon coral, which is super bright and fun.
5. China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy - This is an oldie, but a goody, as it's again a super bright neon coral, which has more of an orange undertone compared to the Morgan Taylor one.
 
For more pictures and nail swatches of my collection, head over to my Pinterest!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig