Saturday 23 May 2015

How to Style a Denim Shirt Five Ways

How to Wear a Denim Shirt

I haven't done a fashion post in what seems like forever, so today I thought I would show one item of my clothing I cannot live without these days. The classic denim shirt has been around for years and is such a versatile, staple piece to have in your wardrobe, I've had mine for a good few years and can always find something to pair with it. Today I thought I would share with your five different looks you can do with one trusty denim shirt!
 
1. STATEMENT NECKLACE
Shirt - H&M, Necklace - Zara
Necklace - River Island
 2. COLOURFUL SCARF
Scarf - Bershka
3. COLOURED DENIM
Jeans - M&S
4. WHITE T-SHIRT
T-Shirt - River Island, Necklace - Primark
5. BRIGHT SKIRT
Skirt - River Island
Skirt - Hollister

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig