Thursday 7 May 2015

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review & Photos

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is one product I have been eager to test out for a while now because of it's rave reviews and similarities to the NARS Creamy Concealer, so here's my thoughts on this popular drugstore concealer.

Have you tried the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, do you rate it or hate it? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Price
This retails for a reasonable £5.99 and comes in six shades including,
- 10 Light
- 15 Fair
- 20 Sand
- 25 Medium
- 30 Café
- 35 Deep

Packaging
The packaging is very simple, sleek and modern looking and looks virtually identical to the NARS Creamy Concealer version.
 
Application
I opted for 10 Light because of my pale complexion, but this was a little too yellow for my skin tone. Upon application this has a thin consistency, that gives a medium coverage, the doe foot applicator also makes it easy to conceal and target spots and redness. The overall finish is flawless and natural looking.
 
Longevity
This concealer had superb staying power without budging or fading throughout the day.
 
Overall Thoughts
Overall Maybelline Fit Me Concealer is an impressive hit in my books, not only did it have great coverage on redness and spots, it lasted all day without budging or fading. Maybelline offer a great selection of shades, as well as an affordable price tag, making this concealer give any high end version a run for their money.
 
I award the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. maybelline memang adalah salah satu brand yang memiliki produk concealer yang bagus untuk menutupi noda wajah

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig