Sunday 24 May 2015

My Perfume Collection - Updated, featuring Marc Jacobs & YSL


I'm a big fan of perfume as it always makes me feel expensive and special whenever I wear it. There's just something about particular scents that give me a warm nostalgia feel, so I thought I would share with you my updated perfume collection, as I haven't done one of these since 2013.

I will pop a link (highlighted in pink) to an amazing website, for all the perfumes I have listed so you can check out the top notes of each fragrance

What's your current perfume favourite? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy I first bought on my last trip to New York about six years ago. At the time I was obsessed with anything Juicy and purchased this in the Juicy Couture shop on 5th Avenue. I have bought this ever since as it has strong memories for me, from my time in New York.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Fleur
Viva La Juicy La Fleur is one of my favourite perfumes for the Spring and Summer. If you like the original I think you'll like this, it's a slightly more fresher, lighter scent than the original but nether less beautiful.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight
Another one of my much-loved perfumes for Spring is this Daisy Eau So Fresh. I wouldn't typically go for these more fresher scents, but there's something about this, that is perfect for everyday.

YSL Manifesto
Manifesto is one of my newer scents I've added to my collection and is actually fast becoming my favourite! This is a gorgeous deep, musky scent that lasts all day on the skin for me.

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique, is a perfume I have worn ever since I was a teenager. As the name suggests this is a classic fragrance that never gets old for me.

Vera Wang Princess
The packaging alone sold this too me a few years back now and ever since Vera Wang Princess is a perfume I have bought time and time again. This is a strong perfume that lasts all day, but it does have a lovely freshness running through it and is one that every girl should own!

Gucci Rush
Gucci Rush is another one of my signature teenage scents, I love this I think purely for the nostalgic memories it brings back. I admit this is a super strong scent hat is not to everyone's taste, but it does last all day.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Roller Ball
I also got this little roller ball travel edition of the Viva La Juicy scent in New York as it's great to pop in your handbag for a night out or on the go touch ups.

Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker is another nostalgic scent for me and one I must get again soon. This perfume stick I've had for a while now and should probably throw out, as I really don't use it that much because it leaves a greasy residue on the skin, that can be messy at times.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig