Monday 25 May 2015

Wedding Outfit of the Day - Neon Brights

Get Ready With Me - Summer Wedding
Last week I attended one of my best friends weddings and I also got the privilege of doing her make-up for her magical day too. It was the most beautiful day and she looked like a true princess! This got me even more excited about my own and as my mum mentioned, this was the rehearsal for ours. Today I thought I'd share with you how I got ready for this special Summer Wedding.
THE DETAILS
 
Mint Green Clutch - Primark
Nail Polish - Models Own Lilac Icing, Morgan Taylor Don't Worry Be Brilliant, YSL Manifesto,
Earrings - Accessorize, Gold Bracelets - Primark
Face of the Day
Models Own Lilac Icing
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig