Monday 8 June 2015

Lip Balm Collection featuring EOS and Baby Lips

Lip Balm Collection
 
Over the past few years I have become a bit of a lip junkie! Don't get me wrong I love a good lipstick but for everyday I can't be without a lip balm. I have quite a few dotted around in the car, by my bed, endless handbags, on my vanity, the list goes on...... Today I thought I would share with you my top five lip balms.

What's your go to lip balm to keep your lips moisturised? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
My Top 5 Lip Balms
1. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protection Stick - I recently featured the original Eight Hour Cream in my May Favourites as this is a staple in my beauty cupboard, but sometimes it can get a bit messy so it's good to have it in a stick form too. This also has an SPF 15.
 
2. Coca Cola Cherry Lip Smacker - I love these lip smackers especially the cherry flavour, coca cola is my guilty pleasure and something I have given up on the countdown to my wedding, so this lip balm satisfies my cravings, as well as moisturising my lips too.
 
3. Maybelline Baby Lips Quenched - The majority of my collection is made up of the Maybelline Baby Lips, I just love these as they are affordable, have super cute packaging and come in so many great flavours. My favourite is from the original line up in Quenched, as it has an SPF 20.
 
4. EOS Vanilla Mint - EOS finally came to the UK recently and while they are a bit more expensive than the US, I just love the formula of these. My top pick is the Vanilla Mint scent as it smells divine and fells like a super buttery moisturiser on the lips.
 
5. The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lips - Although I'm not a fan of pot lips balms, where you have to dip your finger in, this is a beautiful balm for night time. If you've followed me for a while now, you'll know I'm a big fan of this scent in the body butter and pretty much love most of the Wild Argan Oil Collection, so this was a no brainer for me as it's a lovely thick luxury balm.

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for sharing the best and most informative content. You can also get more knowledge and buy beauty products from our website. Organic Vitamin C Face Wash

    ReplyDelete

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig