Wednesday 3 June 2015

Rimmel Instant Tan Review and Photos

Rimmel Instant Tan
Now that Summer is upon us I like to have a more of a glow to my skin and fake tanning is the only way forward for me as it's a lot safer. While I do love a good fake tan, sometimes I just don't get the time to tan and the only other option is a wash off version that just lasts for that day. Rimmel for me do the best wash off line and so today I though I would do a review on the matte version I recently picked up, here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £6.99 for 125ml. This is great value money as a little goes a long way.

Packaging
Rimmel Instant Tan come in bronze tube and is colour co-ordinated to represent each of the four formulas, including,
Purple - Instant Tan Wash Off Matte in Light Medium and Dark
Pink - Instant Tan with Gradual Glow in Light and Medium
Yellow - Instant Tan Wash Off Shimmer in Light, Medium and Dark
Orange - Instant Tan + BB Perfector in Light and Medium
They also do a mousse and airbrush spray too.
I love the packaging as the bronze bottle makes me think of Summer, it also has a lovely, summery smell too.

Application
Upon application you really only need tiny amount, as a little goes a long way. I highly recommend you use a pair of gloves or a mitt to apply this, as the formula is very messy and does stain the hands. The product does rub in easily to create a flawless streak free finish, just make sure you rub in well around your knees, elbows, hands and feet, just like you would a fake tan. It's also a good idea to rub a bit of moisturiser into these areas too, so it looks completely natural.
 
Longevity
On the packaging this claims to be waterproof and last for up to 24 hours. This certainly does last all day on me until I decide to wash it off, but I'm not sold on whether this is truly waterproof as I do sometimes get drips down my leg if I've spilt a bit of drink or dripped a bit of water after washing my hands. To ensure you get the best from this instant tan, I just recommend rubbing in well and allowing to dry in between layers.
 
Overall Thoughts
Rimmel Instant Tan is for me is a holy grail product in my bathroom cabinet. I just love the convenience of this product as it's perfect if your in a rush and don't have time to tan the night before. Instant Tan gives superb, even coverage, that lasts all day. It's also affordable and comes in a great range of shades and formulas to suit everyone as well as helping hide a multitude of sins.
 
I award the Rimmel Instant Tan Wash Off Matte 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig