Wednesday 24 June 2015

Top 10 Summer Essentials - Nail Polish, Make-Up and Accessories!

Top 10 Summer Essentials

 Happy hump day guys! Today I thought I would share with you my Top 10 Summer Essentials I can't live without, whether I'm on a staycation or vacation! Summer really is one of my favourite seasons as it's warm, light, we don't have to wear as many layers and I get to rock all my bright coloured nail polish, make-up and accessories!

What's one Summer Essential you can't live without? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Products mentioned:
1. Colourful Scarf - Bershka
2. Rainbow Arm Candy - Lola Rose
DIY Summer Arm Candy - 
https://youtu.be/o4_jLdg3vSE
3. Pretty Bikinis - Primark and Tesco
4. Embellished Flip Flops - Primark
5. Anti-Bacterial Gel - Bath & Body Works
- Perfect Beach Day
- Coastal Surf & Sun
- Malibu Sunset
6. Summer Scents - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Delight
7. Sunglasses - Michael Kors
8. Neon Nail Polish
Top 10 Summer Nail Polish Picks - 
https://youtu.be/axinRCVuFtw
9. SPF Lip Balm
- EOS Lemon Drop
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Balm SPF 15
- Maybelline Baby Lips Sunscreen SPF 10
10. Bright Lip Colours
- MAC Impassioned
- MAC Candy Yum Yum
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Power Peony


Marc Jacobs fragrance
selfridges.com



Eos lip treatment
£2.54 - kohls.com



China Glaze nail polish
sleekhair.com



Michael Kors aviator sunglasses
£115 - sunglasshut.com



Infinity scarf
£68 - lillypulitzer.com



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig