Sunday 14 June 2015

Weekend Make-Up Look - FOTD


Face of the Day
Hey Guys, I hope everyone is having a lovely Summery weekend! Over the weekend I usually sport a more full face of make-up as I tend to be doing more things and I usually have a lot more time too. During the week my face of the day consists of a little concealer, bronzer, blush, a wash of eye shadow, minimal liner and a dash of mascara. Where as the weekend I like to experiment and play around with my more expensive make-up, so today I thought I would share with you my standard uniform make-up for the weekend.

What's one product you only wear on special occasions or at the weekend? Leave a comment down below or tweet me.
 I tend to start with my eyebrows, then eyes and onto face etc. so here's what I used for this look.
1. PRIME
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Benefit Porefessional

2. BROWS
MAC Brow Pencil in Stud
Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium Deep
MAC Eye shadows in Concrete and Wedge
MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Light
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
MAC Clear Brow Gel

3. EYES
Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze
Collection Eye Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette in Ember
Maybelline Gel Liner in Brown
MAC Eye Pencil in Stubborn Brown
Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
Benefit Roller Lash

4. FACE
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Shell
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Nectar
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

5. LIPS
EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig