Tuesday 11 August 2015

Bridal Make-Up Haul - Benefit, Urban Decay and MAC

London Beauty Haul
I recently went to London for the day to pick up a few make-up bits for my Wedding. I managed to get everything I came for, as I will be doing my bridal make-up myself and one of my bridesmaids will be doing my hair. I will be using mostly high end products with a dash of drugstore thrown in for good measure! I wanted to stick to products I know work well for me and more importantly last all day, so here's what I picked up.

 If you would like my to do a more in depth tutorial and show all the products I will be using on the day, then leave a comment down below or tweet me.
Products mentioned:
- MAC MSF in Medium Deep
- MAC Clear Brow Set Gel
- MAC Angel Lipstick
- Urban Decay NAKED 3 Palette
- Urban Decay NAKED Concealer - Jaclyn Hill
This is a really helpful video from the one and only Jaclyn Hill, if your choosing to do your bridal make-up yourself.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner Pencil in Smog - UD 24/7 Liner Review
- Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner Pencil in Native
- Benefit They're Real Mascara in Brown - Benefit They're Real Review
- Benefit Porefessional - Benefit Porefessional Review
- Benefit High Beam - Strobing Blog Post
- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- Bleach DIY Dip Dye Kit
- Bleach White Toner
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig