Tuesday 18 August 2015

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Smog Review and Photos

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Smog
Last week I shared with you some new make-up products I had bought to do my Bridal Make-up with. Over the past year I've really been into brown liner as it makes my green eyes pop more and so I wanted a pretty brown liner for my lower lash and waterline.

I'm already a huge fan of the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencils and already have a full review on these bullet proof pencils and so it made sense to purchase the pencil from Urban Decay. I opted for Smog, which is the most beautiful shimmery, medium, brown shade, perfect for green or brown eyes. This beautiful colour has a soft and buttery texture, that glides on easily, for all day, no budge wear time.

Have you tried the Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencils, if so I'd love to know what your favourite colours are?! Leave me a comment down below or tweet me a picture.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig