Monday 24 August 2015

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer Review and Photos

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
If you had seen my Bridal Beauty Haul you'll know I was looking for a new concealer to try for my up and coming Wedding. Now I was all set to go for the NARS Creamy Concealer until I saw Jaclyn Hill mention about the Urban Decay Naked Concealer and how much she loved it, so I thought I had to give this ago instead as I totally trust her opinion, plus it was a little bit cheaper too. Here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £17.50, but I just noticed Feel Unique have 10% off at the moment, which makes it £15.75 and free delivery!

This concealer contains 5ml of product which is not as much as some high end concealers and is probably why it's a little bit cheaper, nether less it's still a decent size and portable too.
Packaging
I absolutely love the simple, neat packaging, including the beautiful box it came in. As I mentioned above it's also a great size to pop in your handbag for on the go touch-ups. The concealer itself has a brilliant long, thin doe-foot applicator that's perfect for getting under the eyes and around the nose.
 Application

This comes in eight shades including the one I picked up in Light/Warm. On the packaging this claims to be a light weight concealer, that covers blemishes etc. as well as being buildable and looking natural on the skin.

For the purpose of this post and like all my reviews and first impression I haven't used a primer or applied a foundation so you can see this product in it's truest form. Upon application this concealer has a medium creamy consistency, that feels light weight on the skin, it also blends out super easily to a flawless, dewy finish. This did cover my redness well, just like a full coverage foundation, as well as highlight and mask my dark circles sufficiently. This concealer actually reminds me of the Make Up For Ever HD Foundation slightly.
Longevity
This did stay well throughout the day considering I hadn't powdered, but I did get some creasing by the afternoon under the eyes, so a powder would defiantly be needed to set the concealer immediately after application. I also think if your going out for the evening and you want it to last all day,  make sure you prime and take the concealer with you for touch-ups.


Overall Thoughts
Overall I loved this concealer, the consistency and light-weight formula were beautiful and for me this applied like a dream. The packaging is beautiful and the doe foot applicator is the perfect size for detailed application. Although I did have some creasing, a good primer and powder would help solve this problem and it didn't really put me off how nice overall this concealer was.
 
I award the Urban Decay Naked Concealer 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig