Sunday 18 October 2015

Autumn Make-Up and Nail Edit featuring MAC Cranberry

Autumn Make-up and Nail Polish
Now it's starting to get colder here in the UK, it's defiantly feeling more like Autumn and now is the perfect time to change up my look and rock the deeper, darker shades for the season. Here's a look at what products have been making an appearance in my make-up bag over the past couple of weeks.
This week I finally took of my Wedding Gel nails and opted for a more appropriate Autumnal colour in the form of Essie Angora Cardi. I bought this shade last year but never got around to wearing it until now. It is the most beautiful deep shade of red with a mauve undertone, perfect for those cold crisp days.
Essie Angora Cardi
Make-up wise I have been leaning more towards the on trend burgundy shades on my eyes and matte taupe colours on my cheeks and lips. Maybelline Metallic Pomegranate Color Tattoo is the most stunning shimmery shade and is great as a base or worn alone. MAC Cranberry is a beautiful shade of raspberry that looks gorgeous on top of the color tattoo.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate
MAC Cranberry
Usually I love a metallic or shimmery blush, but just recently I've re-discovered MAC Buff a beautiful matte taupe/peach blush, which helps even out all the shimmer going on, on my eyes.
MAC Buff
I posted about MAC Velvet Teddy only this week, but this is fast becoming a firm favourite of mine along with MAC Cherish.

MAC Velvet Teddy
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig