Sunday 25 October 2015

Autumnal Shades Make-Up Look using MAC Cosmetics

Autumn Make-Up Look
As you know from my Autumn Make-Up and Nail Edit post, I'm totally feeling the Autumnal shade vibes. Today I thought I would share with you another make-up look I've been loving recently, using some beautiful shades from MAC and Maybelline.

What are your favourite shadow shades to play with over the festive period? Don't forget to tweet me or leave a comment down below.
Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze
MAC Coppering

For my eyes I teamed one of my favourite Maybelline Color Tattoo's in On and On Bronze with MAC Coppering. I love Coppering as it really makes a green eye pop.
MAC Eye Kohl in Tarnish
MAC Pigment in Teal
On the lower lash liner I used MAC Eye Kohl in Tarnish and MAC Teal Pigment blended out over the top.
MAC Cherish
For the lips I used one of my all time favourite MAC lipsticks, Cherish which is another perfect Autumn shade.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig