Thursday 8 October 2015

Summer to Fall Transition Outfits Lookbook

As I've got older I've really come to appreciate the seasons more, especially Autumn. I love watching the leaves turn beautiful shades of red and orange, as well as feeling the air become crisper so you can wrap yourself up in your favourite cosy sweater. October is defiantly the transition period where we add a few more layers of clothes and opt for a more seasonal array of colours that Fall has to offer.

Today I wanted to share with you some pieces I've recently picked up, to update my wardrobe ready for the colder weather. A lot of these pieces are ideal for layering and can still be worn alone when we get the odd milder day. I hope this inspires you too!
Top - Abercrombie & Fitch
Bag - Ted Baker
Top - Forever 21
Jumper - Abercrombie & Fitch
Sweater - Mango
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig