Friday 27 November 2015

Milani Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil Review and Photos

Over the past few years I've heard so many good things about the brand Milani, so when I was in the US recently I made it my mission to seek out some of Milani's bestsellers. First up is the Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil, so here's my thoughts.

Have you tried any of these eye pencils, which colours are your favourites and what would you recommend I pick up next?
Price
This retails for $7.99 for 1.2g of product, which is around £5. I think this is average for a decent drugstore pencil liner, it also comes in five amazing colours to choose from too.
Packaging
This liner comes packaged with clearly to read information about the pencil and what it does. Each pencil is also coloured at the end to identify which colour is which.
Application
I picked up the pencil in black as it's a great universal, staple to colour to have in your make-up bag. Upon application this glided on so smoothly, just like butter, although it was a little slippery and difficult to apply a thin line to the lash line. This pencil is super pigmented and works brilliantly in the upper and lower waterline.
Longevity
For a drugstore pencil this had exceptional staying power, initially I applied two layers of the liner to the waterline and one layer, smudged out to the lash line and both where bulletproof from early in the morning to late at night, amazing!
Overall Thoughts
This is the best drugstore black liner pencil I have ever tried by far. It is super pigmented, glides on like a dream and is bulletproof for hours, just be careful to apply sparingly to the lash line, as a little goes a long way. I certainly think this is a steal and a must have for any make-up bag, it's just a shame they don't sell this brand here in the UK! So if you live in the US and your on the hunt for an affordable, super pigmented black liner pencil, then this is defiantly worth a try.

I award the Milani Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil 4.9 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig