Tuesday 17 November 2015

My Winter Pamper Routine

My Pamper Routine
I love a good pamper and Sunday nights is when I have some me time, especially when it's cold and dark outside and all you want to do is cosy up inside anyway! If I am in the mood to indulge, I usually go all out with a full on beauty session, which involves using some of my more special and premium products I tend to keep for special occasions. So here's my relaxing Winter Pamper Routine.

What's your favourite way to relax or pamper on a Winter's evening? Leave me a comment down below or tweet me.
Products used:
- Bath and Body Works Sweater Weather Candle
- Elemis Quiet Mind Relaxing Bath Elixir
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Wipes
- Garnier Micellar Water
- Josie Maran Cleansing Oil for Face
- Lush Bubblegum Flavour Sugar Lip Scrub
- Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
- Exfoliating Gloves
- Bath and Body Works A Thousand Wishes Body Lotion
- Sephora Pearl Sheet Mask
- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream
- L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand and Foot Cream
- The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Solid Oil Lip Balm
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig