Thursday 19 November 2015

Sephora Glitter Nail Polish Remover Review and Photos

Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter
Glitter nail polish can be a bind to get of at times and although I am a total magpie when it comes to any kind of sparkle in nail polish, I don't wear it as often as I would like, because of the hassle of taking it off. I've never tried a pot remover before and recently discovered Sephora do a polish remover just for glitter, so of course I had to give this a go and here's my thoughts.

Have you tried a pot nail polish remover before and did it work for you, let me know your thoughts?
Price
This retails for $9.50/£6 for 85ml. I don't think this is bad for the amount you get, considering most of the drugstore versions are around this price point anyway, but for slightly less product.
Packaging
The Sephora Glitter Remover comes in a nice big pot that clearly identifies that this is for glitter polish and also nail art too. Inside, there is a large soft sponge lining the edge of the pot and then a scourer like sponge in the middle to help remove the glitter easily and quickly.
Application
This was the easiest fuss free pot of nail polish remover I have ever used! I had quite a stubborn glitter on with different sized particles in, which usually takes me a good half an hour to remove, along with a lot of cotton pads and a nail brush to clean the excess of my fingers after.

All you need to do is pop each finger in separately to the well saturated sponge and give it a wiggle against the rough sponge, the polish is then removed within minutes, cleanly and easily. The smell is also pleasant too.
Overall Thoughts
This is genius, finally a polish remover that banishes stubborn glitter and cuts your removal time down by half. This quick, clever pot of magic is not only affordable, it's convenient even if your on the go, just be careful to keep the lid tightly shut and stored upright at all times.

Now I will defiantly be wearing my favourite glitters more often, knowing I don't have to worry with the hassle of the remover process to contend with after.
 
I award the Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter 4.8 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig