Monday 2 November 2015

Welcome to my new look blog!

Hey Guys I just wanted to welcome you to my new look blog, I hope you like it! I've had my blog since 2012 and I thought it was about time it had a well deserved makeover. Here you'll find a mix of Reviews, Beauty, Nails, Fashion and Lifestyle and if your looking for something in particular you can always type it in the search bar located on the top right hand side. You can also locate anything in the Brands and Products Directory also situated on the right just a bit further down. To pin any of my photos to Pinterest, just hover over the image to reveal the pin it button. If you would like to share any of my posts, then just scroll to the bottom of the post and click which social media icon you would like to share the post on.

Don't forget to check out all my social media links also located on the right for more inspiration. I hope you enjoy and find this blog useful, happy reading!




 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig