Monday 14 December 2015

Top 10 Nail Polish Christmas Gift Ideas

Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas for Nail Polish Lovers
I hope everyone's Christmas shopping is going well, I'm nearly there but as always without fail I end up needing some last minute gifts for people. So today I thought I would share with you my Top 10 Nail Polish Christmas Gift Ideas if your in need too of a last minute gift idea for a secret Santa, teacher, friend, nan, sister, mum or any nail polish lover you know out there, happy shopping!
 
Topshop Christmas Mini Nail Polish Pyramid in Ghost
First up is hanging nail polish decorations, I have seen a ton of these this year and they really are a lovely idea for anyone, as they are both affordable and look beautiful on the tree as a little surprise gift on Christmas morning.

1. Christmas Mini Nail Pyramid in Ghost £5 - Topshop
2. Tanya Burr Sugar Plum Nail Polish & Nail Art Set £5 - FeelUnique.com or Superdrug (In Store)
3. O.P.I Comic Couple £14.50 - Sally (In Store)
Tanya Burr Cosmetics Sugar Plum Nail Polish and Nail Art
I also think these gifts are the perfect size for presents for Secret Santa's, Teachers or for one of your girlfriends if you usually buy each other a gift, but your on a budget.
O.P.I Cosmic Couple including, Is this Star Taken? and OPI Red
China Glaze Mini Mixers in L-R, I Soiree I Didn't Do It, Mix and Mingle, Better Not Pout, Son of a Nutcracker, Peppermint To Be and Don't Get Me Elfed Up
Mini Nail Polish colour collections are another great idea if you have lots of friends to buy for or you know someone who likes to travel. These are perfect to split up and put in little Christmas Hampers for friends or to give to people who like to travel frequently, as they are a fantastic size to pop in your suitcase for touch ups.

4. China Glaze Mini Mixers Pack £14.99 - Sally Online or In Store
5. O.P.I All Star Mini's Starlight Collection £14.50 - O.P.I, Sally or John Lewis
6. Morgan Taylor Gifted with Style £14.99 - Sally Online or In Store
O.P.I All Stars 4 Pack from the Starlight Collection in L-R, Love is in my Cards, Guys & Galaxies, Is This Star Taken? and Press * For Silver
Morgan Taylor Gifted with Style in L-R, Ruby Two-Shoes, I'm So Hot, Tinsel My Fancy and Gifted in Platinum
Models Own Diamond Luxe Nail Polish Collection in L-R, Asscher Blue, Radiant Pink, Trillion Taupe and Carat Coral
Apart from the Tanya Burr gift, this was the only other nail art related Christmas gift set I could find. Models Own is a fantastic drugstore nail brand which caters for the fashion forward individual who likes to experiment with colour. This kit from Superdrug is not only fantastic value for money at £3! it's got four of their Diamond Luxe shades included, as well as a handy cuticle pusher and gold nail art tape. This is seriously a winner in my books if your truly on a budget this Christmas.

7. Models Own Diamond Luxe Nail Polish Collection £3 - Superdrug (In Store Only)
O.P.I The Star Treatment including L-R, Rapidry Quick-Dry Top Coat, Original Nail Envy, Chip Skip and Dripdry
Lastly I have some nail treatment gift ideas. These are ideal for either a nail polish lover who has everything or maybe someone who's not into nails or nail colour but likes to take care of their hands and nails. It's even wonderful for someone who is just getting started with nail polish and doesn't know where to begin with regards to the nail care basics.

8. O.P.I The Star Treatment £19.95, but this is on offer at the moment for £11.95 - OPIUK.com
9. O.P.I The Planet Smooth Avojuice Hand & Body Lotion Set £11.55 - Sally (In Store) or OPIUK.com
10. O.P.I Strength in the Pair Nail Envy Duo £29.50 - OPIUK.com
but John Lewis currently have this for £25.08
O.P.I Planet Smooth Avojuice Hand & Body Lotion in L-R, Jasmine, Sweet Lemon Sage, Vanilla Lavender, Spiced Persimmon, Coconut Lemon and Cran & Berry
O.P.I Strength is in the Pair in L-R Original Nail Envy and Nail Envy Strength and Color in Bubble Bath
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig