Monday 4 January 2016

Best in Beauty 2015 - Liquid Lips, Strobing and Fuss Free Glitter Removal!

Well 2015 has been an amazing year of discoveries and new launches, so I thought I would share with you a round-up of my most loved beauty products from 2015. I also wanted to wish everyone a wonderful, happy and healthy 2016, thank you for all your support in 2015.
1. YSL Black Opium Perfume: The NOTES - Black Opium has a stunning woody, seductive smell, it also lasts all day and comes in the most beautiful packaging.
2. Sephora Instant Nail Polish Remover for Glitter - This removes glitter in minutes, has a pleasant smell and is a quick and efficient genius product.
3. O.P.I Tinted Nail Envy in Bubble Bath - O.P.I Original Nail Envy has been my holy grail treatment base coat for years now, so I was even more excited to hear that O.P.I had bought out a tinted version. This is perfect if you want to get your nails in good working order, but you still like a bit of colour on while your treating them.
4. Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Bronze - This affordable palette, is super pigmented, wearable and is identical to six of the shadows from the Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette.
5. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - This beautiful palette from Urban Decay is full of gorgeous rose gold and bronze shades, as well as three matte shadows. I bought this for my Wedding as I thought it was Bridal appropriate, but I have continued to wear this palette almost daily as you can create so many different looks with it.
6. Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-Like Eye Liner Pencil -  Not only is this affordable, it's long wearing and highly pigmented.
7. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown - I'm already a big fan of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pomades and so I was keen to try out the Brow Wiz. This convenient brow pencil comes in an excellent selection of colours, has a fab retractable fine nibbed pencil and a small spoolie which really helps to blend out the colour.
8. Benefit They're Real Mascara in Brown - I'm already a big fan of the original black They're Real Mascara, so when I discovered there was now a brown version, I was thrilled! The brown option is perfect for a more neutral everyday make-up look, it's also a really true chestnut brown which is rare to come across when hunting for a brown mascara.
 9. NYC Sunny Bronzer - At only £1.99 this drugstore bronzer is matte, non orange and also comes with a useful mirror for on the go touch ups.
10. Benefit Rockateur Blusher - This blush is the most stunning rose gold shade, it also doubles up as a highlighter too.
11. Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop Skin Perfector - Champagne Pop for me was one of the best launches from 2015. Having never tried any of Becca's Shimmering Skin Perfector's before, I really was impressed by not only the shade, but the stunning consistency and longevity.
12. Barry M Lip Liner in No5 Russet - If you'd seen my Kylie Jenner MAC Dupes post, you'll know I found this amazing dupe for MAC Spice Lip Pencil in the form of Barry M Russet. This particular lip liner is a lovely wearable, affordable and versatile shade.
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil in Native - This 24/7 Glide On Lip Pencil has a superb buttery texture, that lasts all day and this colour in particular is a great match for MAC Angel Lipstick.
14. MAC Lipsticks in Brave and Velvet Teddy -  Over the past couple of months I've been obsessed with nude and taupe lips shades from MAC. My most worn have been Velvet Teddy and Brave.
15. MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Liquid Lipsticks have been everywhere and some of my favourites so far have been from the drugstore brand MUA. These Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers are a steel at £3 and some of my favourites have been Dare, Reckless and Halcyon.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig