Saturday 16 January 2016

Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner Review and Photos

If you've seen my New Years Beauty Resolution's post, you'll know one of my resolutions was to step up my skincare routine. Glycolic acid is one of the new products I've introduced into my night routine and is something I've really been enjoying using. I had been using the Nip + Fab Party-Prep Glycolic Set, but much to my excitement I received the popular Pixi Glow Tonic for Christmas and of course I had to give this a go, so here's my thoughts.
Price
This retails for £18 for 250ml which is steep for what is essentially a toner, but this is from a premium brand and does have the glycolic/exfoliating aspect, as well as catering for all skin types. The Glow Tonic is available from the Pixi Website, shop and most beauty websites, as well as Marks and Spencer.
Packaging
I love the fresh and simple packaging, as it represents Pixi as a whole and everything they stand for. The tonic itself has a slow release lid so that you only pour out what you need, which is good.
Application

As per most toners, you just need to soak a cotton pad with the solution and wipe all over the face, (avoiding the eyes), neck and decollate after cleansing. This can be used in your day and night routine, but I have been using this at night only, as I find it more beneficial in my nightly routine.
 
I love how clean and fresh this smells because of the Aloe Vera and every time I apply this it feels lovely and soothing on my skin. Since using this my skin has also felt cleaner and clearer, but I will give you guys an update in a couple of months, as I do think it takes a while for your skin to fully adapt to a new skincare routine before you know if it does truly like what your using, but so far so good!
 
Overall Thoughts
Although this is expensive, you do get a decent amount and it's defiantly a little bit more special and unlike your average toner on the market. This to me is more beneficial as not only does it contain potent ingredients and caters for all skin types, it really does help the skin feel more cleaner, refined and glowing. So if your in need of a new toner or have never believed a toner could work for you, then look no further, this may just change your mind!

I award the Pixi Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner 4.9 out of 5

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig