Friday 26 February 2016

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Review and Photos

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
Last year I reviewed quite a few bronzers, after a period of using the same bronzer for years, I wanted to branch out and see what was good in both high end and drugstore. Physicians Formula is a brand I have only slightly dipped my toe into, so I thought a good place to start would be testing out one of their face products in the form of the Bronze Booster. This bronzer not only contains an SPF of 20 but it has all the benefits of a Beauty Balm, so here's my thoughts.
Price
The Bronze Booster retails for $14.95 for 9g of product, which is around £10 in English pounds. Although this is not available in the UK, it can be found in most US drugstores as well as online.
Packaging
The packaging is gorgeous, as is all Physicians Formula products. The name is defiantly eye-catching too along with the very descriptive box which is great so you know exactly what you are buying and what it does.
The compact also comes with a handy mirror and bonus travel brush too.
Application
The bronzer comes in two shades, light to medium and medium to dark, I picked this up in medium dark, as this was all they had available at the time. To look at, this bronzer is slightly shimmery in the pan, but don't let this put you off, as it actually gives a lovely, even and matte finish. The deeper colour is also not too dark on the skin, I'd say it gives more of a lovely deep glow, that's buildable and defiantly not orange looking, which is great.
Longevity
I thought this latest pretty well throughout the day, but I if you are going out at night or sunbathing I would recommend re-applying this to intensify the colour and to protect the skin, as this doesn't last all day and night. If you are using this as an SPF then it's recommend you apply this every two hours, it also advises you use a waterproof sun cream as well if you sweat or are going to be swimming.

Overall Thoughts
At first, because of my pale skin I was nervous about applying the deeper shade in this bronze booster, but it actually ended up having a lovely natural looking finish as well as being matte. Admittedly this is a little pricey for a drugstore bronzer, but given the BB benefits as well as the SPF,  I do think this has a little more to offer than your regular bronzer. I love the eye-catching packaging as well as the bonus mirror and brush and quite frankly what's not to love about this bronzer!

I award the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster 4.7 out of 5
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig