Thursday 24 March 2016

Fiery Brown Eye Look using the Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette

Fiery Brown eye Look
Ever since I reviewed the Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Palette, it's safe to say it's been my go to palette for the last month. I love this palette because it has a good mix of matte's and shimmers, as well as neutrals and more deeper shades perfect for evening make-up looks. I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite colours from this palette and how I tend to wear them all together, so here's what I like to call my fiery brown eye look.
 
I love this look paired with either a nude or taupe/brown lip.
Revolution  Iconic Pro 1 Palette
Products Used:
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation
- MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Rimmel Match Perfection Silky Loose Powder
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
- Benefit Hervana Blush
- Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice
- NYX Brow Marker in Deep
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown
- HD Brows Brow Powder
- Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium Deep
- Revolution Iconic Pro 1 Eyeshadow Palette
- Rimmel Eyeshadow stick in Rose Gold
- Rimmel Gel Liner in Black
- Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Black
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator
- Ardell 110 Lashes
- MAC Lip Pencil in Subculture
- MAC Lipstick in Hue
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Pink Paradise Beauty | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig